Resto Mods by Graveyard Run
Resto-Mods by Graveyard Run is a project that has a totally stock body but a late model, reliable drive train. Suspension modifications for road handling with front and rear disc brakes is common. These projects often include custom interiors and stereo systems with custom speaker boxes. Often Resto Mods by Graveyard Run will include custom paint schemes and graphics. The finished project is that of a classic look with late model technology and comforts. Let us help you build the car of your dreams!
What are the Quality Classifications of Restorations?
- Class 1 “Trailer Queen” Cars that are never driven and are exclusively for show only, they never lose a class, and very few exist.
- Class 2 “Superior Restoration” – These cars will likely win their class at a national show unless a Class 1 is present. They are very competitive at a national level.
- Class 3 “20-footer” – A vehicle with an older restoration or good amateur restoration. These are commonly found, and may place, at local car shows.
- Class 4 “Good” – A drivable vehicle with a deteriorated restoration or a poor amateur restoration. These cars are obviously in need of a restoration at 20 feet.
- Class 5 “Restorable” – Vehicle is in need of a complete restoration. It may not run, and will likely have some rust, but most parts are still intact.
- Class 6 “Parts Car” – A vehicle that is wrecked, weathered, rusted, or stripped.
All Resto Mods by Graveyard Run will be built at no less than a “Class 2” quality.
Some of the individual services offered at Graveyard Run Restorations that will be used in the building of your Resto Mod include, but are not limited to:
- Custom Metal Fabrication for Dashes, Center Consoles, and More!
- Custom designed & built Interiors.
- Custom Paint Schemes & Graphics – We can even create a unique Paint Color just for your car!
- Custom Wood Working for Interior accents and Truck Beds
- Stainless Steel Trim Repair and Polishing.
- Metal Working to repair body panels.
- Mediablasting to remove old paint & RUST!