Street Rods by Graveyard Run
Street Rods by Graveyard Run are usually a pre 1949 body style and is usually built with many new parts. This project is custom built for the driver to fit him or her specifically. Everything from mild to extreme drive trains are installed including all of the latest technology. These vehicles have numerous custom fabricated parts. Custom paint jobs with major body modifications are quite common. Custom interiors and Stereo System are also included. “Of course you can combine any of these items to suit your own preference. We are here to build your dream ride to your personal taste!”
What are the Quality Classifications of Restorations?
- Class 1 “Trailer Queen” Cars that are never driven and are exclusively for show only, they never lose a class, and very few exist.
- Class 2 “Superior Restoration” – These cars will likely win their class at a national show unless a Class 1 is present. They are very competitive at a national level.
- Class 3 “20-footer” – A vehicle with an older restoration or good amateur restoration. These are commonly found, and may place, at local car shows.
- Class 4 “Good” – A drivable vehicle with a deteriorated restoration or a poor amateur restoration. These cars are obviously in need of a restoration at 20 feet.
- Class 5 “Restorable” – Vehicle is in need of a complete restoration. It may not run, and will likely have some rust, but most parts are still intact.
- Class 6 “Parts Car” – A vehicle that is wrecked, weathered, rusted, or stripped.
All Street Rods by Graveyard Run will be built at no less than a “Class 2” quality.
Some of the individual services offered at Graveyard Run Restorations that will be used in the building of your Street Rod include but are not limited to:
- Custom Metal Fabrication for Dashes, Center Consoles, Body Panels, and More!
- Chassis Designed and Built.
- Custom designed & built Interiors.
- Custom Paint Schemes & Graphics – We can even create a unique Paint Color just for your car!
- Custom Wood Working for Interior accents.
You must be logged in to post a comment.